HP Pavilion 13-inch Light and Thin Laptop Intel Core i5-8265U Processor, 8 GB SDRAM Memory, 256 GB Solid-State Drive, Windows 10
- CPU: 1.6GHz Intel Core i5-8250U
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB SSD
- Display: 13.3-inches (1920 x 1080)
- GPU: Intel Ultra HD 620
- Battery: Up to 11 hours
- MULTITASKING PERFORMANCE IN AN ULTRA-PORTABLE DESIGN: Keep your grind going all day with an Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8265U processor
- DISPLAY: 13.3-inch diagonal FHD IPS BrightView micro-edge WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080)
- MEMORY: 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (not upgradable)
- SOLID STATE DRIVE: 256 GB PCIe(R) NVMe(TM) M.2 Solid State Drive
- BATTERY LIFE: Up to 11 hours (mixed usage); up to 9 hours and 30 minutes (video playback); up to 6 hours and 30 minutes (wireless streaming)
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT (unpackaged): 12.24 inches (W) x 8.30 inches (D) x 0.61 inch (H); 2.88 pounds
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 Home
- WARRANTY: One-year limited warranty with 24-hour, 7 days a week web support
The HP Pavilion has a smooth and thin frame and is an ideal mix of engaging looks with excellent configuration. The best part is the fact that it is under $600, HP Pavilion 13-inch is an ideal choice for understudies or people who need a lightweight and enduring PC.
It is fuelled by an Intel Core i5 8250U Quad-Core processor and has 8GB of RAM. The system yields nice execution even the everyday errands and can likewise deal with gaming up to a level and for that, we can thank the incorporation of UHD 620 graphics. In any case, the capacity of storage on the laptop is 256GB SSD which is somewhat extraordinary as far as speed, however for some it may not be sufficiently roomy to house every one of your records. It has a 13.3-inch display with 1920 x 1080 pixels.
This HP laptop is genuinely light, weighing simply 2.8 pounds so it is anything but difficult to go with and finish your work at the go. One uncommon spec which makes this laptop stand apart from the ordinary is its enduring battery life, which is upheld by a 4-cell Li-particle battery and up to 11 hours. By and large, HP Pavilion 13 is one of the best under $600 as a result of its less weight which makes taking this device home, school or elsewhere much simpler.