A fire outbreak occurred yesterday at the Synagogue Church of All Nations located in the Ikotun area of Lagos State.
This was families, church members and many others are observing a candle procession in honour of the late founder of the Church, Prophet Temitope Joshua, better known as T.B Joshua.
The fire which reportedly gutted a store house in the church’s premises started around 11 pm. A development that caused members of the church, who had attended the night of tributes and candlelight procession in his honour to scamper to safety.
It was learnt that firefighters arrived at the scene of the fire incident around 12:19 am on Tuesday.
An eyewitness said the fire had been put out before the arrival of the fire service.
“An electrical spark at the control room caused the fire. It happened after the candlelight procession,” he added.
The church confirmed the fire incident in a press statement, saying there was no casualty.
The statement read, “In the late evening of Monday 5th July 2021, there was a minor electrical fire incident at a storehouse within The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations complex.