The 650va output Mercury Elite Pro Line Interactive UPS is a fairly robust unit for regular office or home appliances, including computers, printers, TVs, home entertainment systems, etc. The Mercury UPS range is trusted for superior performance, in the affordable price range.
The Mercury Elite 650 Pro Line Interactive UPS is an advanced UPS design, with a built-in AVR (automatic voltage regulator) to withstand the power voltage fluctuations that are common with our power supply. Other built-in protection measures to safeguard your appliances and also ensure the durability of the UPS include: overload protection, short-circuit protection, deep battery discharge protection, and battery overcharge protection.
The Mercury Elite 650 Pro can support up to 900 W power output requirements. Backup time will depend on load, but up to 10 minutes is possible from this UPS.
- Input Voltage: 220VAC
- Input Frequency: 50Hz
- Input Phase: Single Phase
- power cord: Built-in Cable with Fuse
- Input Voltage Range: 140~300VAC
- Rating Output: 650VA
- Wave Form: Battery Mode(Simulated sine Wave)
- Rating Voltage: 220V
- Output Range: 220VAC – 11% to + 17% (Battery Mode)
- Rear Output Socket: 4x Universal – Battery Backup
- Transfer Time: Typical 4-8ms
- Rating Frequency: 50Hz
- Line Mode: Synchronize with the Utility
- Battery Mode: 50Hz±1Hz
Short Circuit Protection.
- Line Mode: FUSE & Firmware Protection
- Battery Mode: Firmware Protection
- Line Mode: 110%±5% (go to fault mode after 5 minutes)
- 120%±5% (go to fault mode immediately)
- Battery Mode: 85%±5% (shut down after 5 seconds), 100%±5% (shut down immediately)
Battery and Runtime
- Rating: 2x12V/8.2AH
- Backup Time – Typical: 5mins~10mins (Depending On Load)
- Charging Current: About 1A at Normal Mode
- Overcharge Protection: 29V±0.2V(Stop Charging)